The main goal of GSOM SPbU for the next five years is to maintain and strengthen the status of the # 1 business school in Russia, working in cooperation with companies-partners of GSOM, and every year to prepare competent specialists ready for the current challenges of the labor market.
Among the strategic directions of the business school until 2025:
- updating the system for selecting applicants for Bachelor programs and strengthening practice-orientation;
- creating a portfolio of specialized and remote master's programs;
- formation of an updated portfolio of flexible programs of additional education for line managers;
- creation of a world-class research environment;
- construction of a new HR management system for GSOM;
- creation of a modern open digital educational environment and a high-tech campus;
- development of a unified system of career support for students and alumni at all stages of a managerial career;
- building an operating model based on partnership between business and St. Petersburg State University in the development of a university business school.
The GSOM SPbU Strategy Commission was established in January 2020, it includes the Heads of HR Departments of PJSC MegaFon, PJSC AFK Sistema, JSC Russian Railways, PJSC Sibur, VTB Bank (PJSC), the Bank of Russia and other members of GSOM Advisory Board. An experienced team of Boston Consulting Group (BCG) provides consulting support for the strategy update process.