The previous meeting of the Commission took place on January 31. One of the main wishes of the trustees was to accelerate the integration of alumni of Bachelor and Master programs in the processes that actually take place in business, “increasing” the amount of practical experience that students receive during their studies.
Three initiatives are currently under development that have the potential to transform approaches to further education. Among them there are:
- Creation an educational program based on the content and expertise of a partner company.
- Launch a platform for creating educational courses for employees on the basis of a designer.
- Development of a gamified simulator for the assessment, training and adaptation of company employees.
Four more initiatives can form the basis of new directions of the School. Among them there are:
- Online courses for mass training of regional employees of companies.
- Launch of a portfolio of master's programs or continuing professional education in accordance with the requirements of partner companies.
- Formation of a new approach to organizing internships in different companies to increase the practical experience of students.
- Regional expansion through partnership with industry universities.
The first results of the implemented projects are planned to be presented in July 2020. In the near future we will describe in detail the initiatives chosen as priority ones.